Craft Beer Around Culver City and LA
Nothing says refreshment quite like a nice cold craft beer, does it? Thankfully, in these hot summer months in Los Angeles, we’ve got plenty of drinkable options to keep you hydrated and make your palate water with anticipation. For this week’s blog, we’re counting down a few of our favorite spots for a nice local craft brew… not just around here in Culver City, but also around the rest of LA. Be sure to chime in with your favorites, too!
5. City Tavern Culver City. Whether you just want a taste or you want to indulge in a few glass or two, this spot has been serving a wide variety of bottles and drafts since 2010. You’ll find what you’re looking for, trust us.
4. Three Weavers Brewing Company. There’s nothing quite like the craft brew menu at Three Weavers. Want a classic IPA, or would you prefer a flight? Your wish is this place’s command!
3. Angel City Brewery. Hailing as a Los Angeles tradition, Angel City’s many beers include a few rotating specials each visit, not to mention their tried-and-true staples that craft aficionados will love. We always try something new when we’re there!
2. CRAFT LA. Stepping up your game for something like a date night? Then you can’t go wrong with this spot, which offers some of the best, most delicious food pairings for your brew.
1. The Garage on Motor Ave. An LA classic, this spot boasts a weekday favorite of ours: potato skins with $3 happy hour drafts. Sign us up!
Of course, this is nowhere near a comprehensive list of LA’s best… consider this “Part 1” of many, since Los Angeles has too many great craft beer locales to name! Think we’re missing one of your favorite spots, though? We’re always on the lookout, so be sure to let us know! We at Access Culver City can never get enough of a good local brew. Cheers!