Our Favorite Cocktails in Culver City
Let’s be honest: who doesn’t love a good cocktail?! Here at Access Culver City, we champion the nightlife and the good life around our neighborhood… and one of the best ways to celebrate is with a good cocktail, don’t you think? Nothing quite says “it’s five o’clock somewhere” like a stiff drink.
In this week’s blog, we’re looking at a few of our favorite cocktails around Culver City! Many different sizes, shapes, colors, and types of alcohol abound, so look at this as just a highlight reel, and be sure to explore the neighborhood bars, pubs, and restaurants in Culver City yourself. Whether you like it dry or straight-up, you’ll find something delicious that will hit the spot. Bottoms up!
- The Outlaw from Oldfield’s Liquor Room. What can we say about this classic other than that it deserves its name? If you want a blend of honey, cilantro, and grapefruit, mixed with the bite of jalapeno and Milagro Reposado Tequila, then this is the one for you!
- A refreshingly strong Sakura from Lukshon. Akashi Japanese Whisky blends so smoothly with a dark cherry flavor and bitters to create a flavor your taste buds never even knew existed. Trust us, and get it now. You can thank us later.
- The Mandrake Mary from its namesake, Mandrake Bar. You mean horseradish-infused vodka can blend seamlessly with pickled okra… and it’ll actually taste good?! Yep, that’s exactly what we mean. This is one for the books!
- A light, sweet Mama Mia Sangria from Wildcraft Culver City. This Italian eatery may not be well-known for its cocktails, but you’ll want to endlessly sip the delicious peach, passion fruit, and blood orange flavors mixed with a delicious Cabernet Sauvignon and a light, smooth brandy. Ok, who are we kidding? You’ll want to chug it!
- The Batman from LA’s own Blind Barber. Ford’s gin and elderflower liqueur blend effortlessly with mint and bitters to make a drink more powerful than any Dark Knight could wish to be. We may not be Gotham City, but you’ll feel like you’re there.
Did we miss one of your favorite drinks around this part of Los Angeles? Then let us know! We’re always on the lookout on new drinks to imbibe in… and if you are too, just be sure to drink responsibly (hey, that’s what Uber and Lyft are for). Cheers!