Live at Access Apartments in Culver City and you’ll find what it’s like to have unlimited possibilities. Explore our modern community with resort concept amenities and spacious floorplans with designer finishes and modern fixtures. The perfect Los Angeles apartment is here for you!
This plan is an artist's rendering for illustrative purposes only and may not be to scale. All dimensions and distances are approximate. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. Please see a representative for details.
- LEED Silver Certification (Upon Completion)
- Outdoor Amenity Spaces Offer a Variety of Public & Private Options
- Convenient Retail at Ground Level
- Across the Street from Expo Line Rail Station
- Clubroom with Demonstration Kitchen, Lounge Seating, Gaming, and TV’s
- State-Of-The-Art Fitness Center featuring Cardio Equipment with Media, Core Training Equipment, and Free Weights
- Gaming & TV Lounge
- Resort-Inspired Heated Pool and Spa
- Pool Side Cabana’s with Lounge Seating
- Dual Demonstration Outdoor Gourmet Kitchens with Seating and TV’s
- Zen Den and Secret Garden Lounge with Soothing Fountain
- Indoor/Outdoor Yoga Space
- Outdoor Pavilion with Lounge Seating, TV and Fireplace
- Observation Deck
- Pet Friendly
- Free Wi-Fi in Common Areas
- Hello Alfred - Personal Concierge Services
- Gated Covered Parking
- 24-Hr Emergency Maintenance
- Online Rent Payment
- Online Maintenance Requests
- Professionally Managed by Greystar
We'll make sure your fridge is stocked and that you don't run out of other essentials like toothpaste and paper towels.
Think beds made, pillows fluffed, and waste bins cleared out - just like your own hotel room.
Mail & Packages
Not only will we pick up your packages from the front desk, we'll also schedule your deliveries, take care of annoying returns, and recycle the boxes when we're done.
We don't stop at picking u and dropping off your clothes at the dry cleaners, we'll even hang your apparel back in your closet free of wire hangers and plastic wrap.
Hello Alfred is a residential hospitality service that provides personal help inside your home from dedicated "Alfreds" — trained and trusted professionals who fulfill weekly requests that residents submit through a mobile app. From shopping and stocking your fridge and pantry to picking up and putting away your dry cleaning to handling most any to-do on your list, Hello Alfred helps you save time to focus on the things that matter most.